Monday, April 2, 2012

sunburn city, here I come

We went swimming again, and the kids didn't want to get out of the pool this time. We were in there for hours, in the hottest part of the day. Now my forehead tingles slightly. Can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow.

 Josh looks mad, but he's not. This is his cool dude face.

Josh's pool trick. I think he must feel like a ninja when he does this.
 
Here's a soundless video of Ashley swimming across the pool.

Our kids didn't get the chance to swim much back at home. But since we have a pool here, I think they'll become expert swimmers by the end of the summer.Yay for hot days and cool pools!


Josh asked me to record him doing his ninja pool trick and put it on the blog. So here's another sounless video for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how nice when your kids are old enough for being in the water by themselves. We have a pool on the premises but I am not gonna go there by myself with three little ones.
    You cracked me up with your commentaries about Josh's cool ninja trick :) you are funny, Gaylene

    ReplyDelete