Monday, June 3, 2013

Maybe you didn't know...

 Josh has a ring collection. I wasn't aware of this until he pulled it out to show me the other day. Don't mind his dirty fingers and long witch fingernails. Dirt, I've come to learn, is part of boyhood, and his fingernails grow so. darned. fast. I swear, every week I say, "Didn't I just cut those nails?" But I love that he is still little enough to care about these funny rings. Which one is your favorite? (That's what he kept asking me...)

We let Ashley start her own blog, Sunny with a Chance of Pictures. She's been begging for a real camera for a few years now.She inherited one from my parents for her birthday, and then asked for a blog to share her pictures. She's using Picmonkey to edit them and using FatMumSlim's photo-a-day challenge. It's more fun than video games!

Now everyone wants a blog. Not sure what the other's blogs would be about, though. Legos? Plastic ring collections? A raw, behind-the-scene's look at middle school?

Tomorrow is Ethan's 5th grade graduation. I'm not ready to let him go to middle school yet. I swear, middle school is the place where you learn about everything in life...the good, the bad, and the ugly. Luckily I have all summer to prepare myself. I should probably prepare him, too, but I'm pretty sure I'm the one who's going to have a harder time with it.

Exciting graduation pictures tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment