Wednesday, October 23, 2013

easiest cookies ever made...with 2 ingredients

 Yes, it's a cookie with only two (okay three, because who wouldn't want chocolate chips in their cookies?) ingredients. I found this recipe on pinterest from The Burlap Bag blog, and my kids wanted me to share it on our blog, just in case you haven't tried them yet. With this batch I also added a teaspoon of real vanilla and a sprinkle of cinnamon along with my chocolate chips. You can add whatever you want to make them more cookie-ish.

Also, the cookies in this picture are square and flat because I was too lazy to scoop them into individual cookies this time, and just smashed them flat across the pan and cut them into cookie bars when they were done. But they still taste the same.

2 ingredient banana cookies:

3 ripe bananas (That happens to be how many I had on hand. I've also used 4 bananas and 2 cups oats...because I'm daring like that. And I like cookies.)
1 1/2 cup quick oats

That's it. Mash it all together until well mixed (and stir in any extras, like chocolate chips), then plop spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. Cook at 350 for about 18-20 minutes. Let it cool enough that it won't burn your mouth, and enjoy!

I know some people aren't into bananas, and I haven't tried these other cookies yet, but I just discovered that this lady also has {this} recipe made with pumpkin, and {this} recipe made with peaches. Very creative and totally healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment