Friday, August 5, 2016

I'm baaaaack! And a bunch of stuff about Ethan.

So I've been trying to figure out if I should start blogging again. It was nice to take a year and a half break, but I really miss looking back on my thoughts about my family and life in general. And I REALLY miss getting to read our blog book each year. I think I'll play catch up. Here's a current post, and eventually I'm hoping to put up pics from last year, too. They won't be chronological, which stinks, but it's better than nothing ;)
This is a picture of most of the YM at scout camp a few weeks ago. It's such a huge ward, and so different from what we've experienced in the last 5 years. I think Ethan might be on the back row hiding behind a guy with a beard and a black hat.
 Last night the teachers/mia maids built boats out of cardboard and then tried to sail them in the reservoir by our house. I wasn't there, but these pictures were funny enough that I wanted to remember them!
 Ethan's group's boat obviously didn't get too far from shore :) it looked like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment